Independent Legal and Professional Advice…
Legal protection (and piece of mind) for purchasing in Spain
- Are you ready to buy to Spain?
- Is the property you’re buying fully legal?
- Are you worried about paying a heavy amount of tax?
At Sun Lawyers, we’ll be happy to legally always protect you, as well as to provide a straight forward & easy service.
There are three main areas you should take into consideration when purchasing in Spain:
Our main goal is to make sure there are no unforeseeable matters for in the property process.
Therefore, our legal property services include:
- Checking that the property is free of all the debts & encumbrances to guarantee that the transaction will be 100% secure
- Making sure that the property is fully registered at the Land Registry office
- Searches to confirm that the vendors can legally sell the property
- Opening a personal bank account in your name/s
- Applying & obtaining your NIE numbers
- Arranging for POA in Spain or in the UK
- Changing the contracts for the utilities, community and local tax into your name and arranging direct debits
- Presentation of the deeds at the Land Registry office with collection
- Dealing with all the relevant parties involved to complete the transaction
Whether you bought a permanent or a holiday home there are tax obligations involved:
- Resident and non-resident tax
- Declaration of assets abroad
- Certificate of fiscal residence
- Dual taxation treaty (tax relief)
- Tax rebates
Would you like to become a permanent resident in Spain? Are you worried about your health care coverage?
Here are our relocation services:
- Spanish residency for EU
- Spanish residency for non-EU
- Spanish residency for non-EU family member of an EU citizen
- Health card
- Spanish nationality
Have you got any questions?
Please fill out the form below and let us know. Nothing matters more for us than protecting our clients’ interests.